Webinars, webcasts, virtual presentations. Whatever you call them, speakers have a big problem: Prospective buyers are as (or more!) confused about how to buy your virtual services as you are in selling them.
Here’s the good news: It’s not only possible to make money with webinars, you’re going to learn from the world’s first-ever speaker to make a million dollars doing it.
Attend this session to learn:
- The unspoken objection you will ALWAYS face and how to overcome it
- 2 things that must change in your contracts (if you want more money, that is)
- The single greatest key to messaging that will differentiate your offer
- 3 ways to make more revenue per client
- The difference between webinars, webcasts, virtual classrooms, and hybrid events
- When you should – and shouldn’t – consider virtual presentations for client engagements
Roger Courville, CSP has been called “The Michael Jordan of Virtual Presentations.” He’s an award-winning speaker and author who brings evidence-based tactics to transforming boring webinars. His work includes working with organizations as diverse as FedEx, Australia Institute of Training and Development, American Management Association, US Bank and, of course, ODN. And he loves habaneros.
Date: Tuesday, May 19, 2020
Time: 4 - 5:30 pm
Location: Virtual via Zoom.
Cost: $5 for ODN Members and Partner Organizations (ATD, PHRMA); $10 Others
Register: Click here to register on Eventbrite. Registration available online until 8 an on May 19. Instructions on how to log in to Zoom will be sent the morning of the event. Only those who have registered will have access. Limited to 100.