Greetings OD Network Oregon Members and Friends!
IMPORTANT MAY DATES
- May 6: MindShare
- May 11: Joint program with International Coaching Federation Oregon. Our own Mary Cogan presents Blending Leadership Coaching with Organization/ Team Development
- May 11: Board Nomination forms due (see below for more info)
- May 20: Special MindShare – Focus on Anti-Asian discrimination, Guest leader: Lillian Tsai
For details see our newly reformatted events page. Sign up using our new registration system.
REVITALIZING OUR NETWORK
This year our network was about connection. Members connected virtually to create new friendships, learn from each other, work together, coach and encourage colleagues through this difficult year. We invested in developing and extending our leadership group and have begun to put in place action plans that will shift us toward growth and deeper connections throughout our regional professional community.
ENGAGE WITH OUR TEAM – EXPAND YOUR NETWORK
This time of rebuilding at ODN Oregon offers great opportunities to get involved and connect. Consider volunteering to grow your professional community and your learning.
- Join a vibrant, diverse working Board, rebuilding a robust network to:
- Communicate value to our members and increase your public exposure through speaking, facilitating and consulting opportunities and online learning resources
- Grow our membership to build a more diverse network of colleagues: internal and external practitioners
A separate email will be out shortly listing the nomination and election process and inviting members to submit a nomination form for the Board.
- Join invigorated, creative committees:
- Programming: design and deliver learning events, interact with experts in our field
- Membership Development: connect with new and tenured members, expand your network and business opportunities, learn from others
- Marketing/Communications and Outreach: creative outlet to connect/network with employers, practitioners and educators
YOUR MEMBER BENEFITS – WHAT’S NEW
Throughout 2020-2021, we focused on our learning value by expanding programs/resources to enrich and deepen your knowledge base:
- Delivered high quality, expanded monthly programs
- DEI consciousness and practice panels
- Barry Johnson returned to extend our Polarity lenses, addressing current issues
- “Expanding Change professionals’ expertise the 2nd Wednesday of each month”
- Offered creative consulting projects to gain hands-on experience (CCP)
- Extended new offerings as member benefits
LOOKING AHEAD: A BOARD PROMISE TO MEMBERS
As we emerge from COVID isolation, racial tension and political turmoil, our Board and I recommit to a more inclusive approach to grow membership diversity, add depth and breadth to our DEI and OD Fundamentals programming, further develop our leadership, provide opportunities for members to serve, and strengthen our financial foundation with sponsorships and community support.
Engage now! Volunteering creates a strong, valuable network for you, our OD colleagues and other change practitioners in our region.
Working together, we will learn from one another, challenge each other, build something of value.
Dave Hanna, Treasurer, email@example.com
Sabine Amend, Secretary, firstname.lastname@example.org
Glen Fahs, Member at Large, email@example.com
Kitty Miller, Member at Large, firstname.lastname@example.org
Nadine Ambrose, Member at Large, email@example.com
DJ Jaeger, Member at Large, firstname.lastname@example.org
David Kertzner, Member at Large, email@example.com