April 24, 2017
Continue the learning journey through the OD Map with Data Collection and Intervention Design.
To engage and challenge participants in working with a different types of data collection methods and how to think about, prepare, and design workshop and/or intervention for the client system.
- Review work to date regarding OD context, definitions and OD Map
- Discuss homework (see link below)
- Work with sample data to diagnose and design intervention
- Draft list of possible tools for workshop / intervention
- Debrief and Feedback
- Planning for Session 5 Monday May 15 – final session
Homework to be completed for Session 4
Click here to access.
Bring write up of 1 - 2 tools that you use for either data collection or in designing.
Date: April 24 (Monday)
Time: 5:30 PM – 8:30 PM
Portland State University
Center for Executive and Professional Education (CEPE)
1500 SW 1st Ave, Portland, OR
The Hayden Room
Please check the PSU parking page for parking information.
Cost: Chapter Members (including chapter student members) and Partner Organizations: $10
Open to Oregon ODN chapter members (including chapter student members), members of our partner organizations (ATD, PHRMA) and interested guests.
Through Eventbrite. Online registration available until 8 am the morning of the event. Registration will also be available at the door.