Wednesday, February 24, 2016, Portland, Oregon
Communities of Practice
Whether you work individually, in a group, internally or independently, where do you go for reference?
- Who is your audience for a test-drive or run-through before a big presentation?
- Looking for a new perspective with a vexing situation, where do you search?
Many OD professionals use large groups or the internet. Some have found, however, that small groups of can offer invaluable opportunities for growth, renewal and just plain help!
- How do these groups form?
- How does one go about creating a group?
These are just some of the facets concerning Communities of Practice. Join us as we explore this topic and get to know each other.
Erin Mahoney, JD
Michael Curtin, MSOD
Joann Gadbaw, MA
Date: Wednesday, February 24, 2016
Time: 5 - 8 pm
- 5 - 5:30 pm: Gather and Connect
- 5:30 - 5:45 pm: Welcome and OODN Updates
- 5:45 - 7:40 pm: Networking
- 7:40 - 8 pm: Debrief and What's Coming Next for OODN
Location: Lucky Lab, 1945 NW Quimby, Portland, OR 97209
Parking: Parking is available on the street with limited parking undercover in courtyard.
Cost: $10 Chapter members and Partner Organizations; $25 others.
Refreshments: Light refreshments and beverages will be served. Beer and wine available for purchase.
RSVP: Through EventBrite. Online registration available until 8 am the morning of the event. Registration also available at the door.
Questions: Michael Curtin, email@example.com