- How can assessing Organizational Health and Vitality help OD practitioners engage clients in making positive changes?
- What do you and your clients know about the critical links between organizational health and performance?
- Did you know that organizational health can be measured by assessing specific capabilities in organizations?
- What is one of ODN Oregon’s best-kept secrets for organizational health?
Find out more during our informative and interactive session. We will:
- define key elements in organizational health and explain how they interact with performance
- explore ways in which small and large, non-profit and for-profit organizations can assess organizational health
- unveil one of ODN Oregon’s best-kept secrets: Vantage Point, ODN Oregon’s organization health assessment tool
- link assessments with making positive change.
The session will be co-facilitated by Dr. Glen Fahs and Sabine Amend, currently the ODN Working Group Vantage Point.
The training mainly works towards developing these OD professional competencies:
Understands and applies basic data gathering methodologies, including both qualitative and quantitative techniques (e.g., surveys, interview/focus groups, etc)
- Fosters commitment, equity, diversity, and engagement based on an environment of trust
- Promotes the health and vitality of an organization to embody its mission, vision and values
Date: Wednesday, January 20, 2021
Time: 4-5:15 pm
Location: Virtual via Zoom. Instructions on how to log in will be sent out to all registrants the day of the event. Please note that there is no technical support for this event. Please check your audio and video prior to joining the meeting.
Cost: OODN Chapter Members and Partner Organizations (ATD, PHRMA):$10; All others: $15
Register: Through Eventbrite. Online registration available until 8 am the morning of the event. Limited to 100 participants.
This event may be recorded. If so, it will be made available via link to anyone who registered. The recording is not available to the general public.