Monday, March 7, 2016, Portland, Oregon
Design + Change
8 Design Principles for Organizational Transformation
- What happens when the worlds of design thinking and traditional change management collide?
- We’ll begin by sharing a synthesis of the design principles being developed in this emerging area through a project called Change DNA.
- We will explore how these design principles enable transformational change through participatory co-creation, emergence, and visual thinking.
- Join us for an evening of interactive exploration of real change challenges using XPLANE’s visual thinking tools and frameworks.
Nina Narelle brings over 15 years of experience in organizational design and systems thinking to inform her work leading organizational transformation. As a consultant with XPLANE, she helps groups dream big into their future state and emerge with stronger relationships and clear agreements for experimenting into the future. Her areas of specialization include: Organization Change and Design Thinking, Social Equity and Diversity, Leadership Development and Coaching, Visual Thinking, and Fun and Joyfulness as an Accelerator for Challenging Work. She has worked with a wide range of organizations from Fortune 500 companies, nimble start-ups, foundations, and non-profit and government agencies.
Nina has a B.A. in Economics from Lewis and Clark College and an MA in Leadership and Organization Development from Saybrook University.
Date: Monday, March 7, 2016
Time: 5 - 8 pm
- 5 - 6 pm: Gather and Connect
- 6 - 8 pm: Program
Location: Metro Council Annex, 600 NE Grand, Portland, Oregon, 97232
Parking: Parking is available on the street and in a nearby garage for a nominal fee.
Cost: $10 Chapter members and Partner Organizations; $25 others.
Refreshments: Light refreshments and beverages will be served.
RSVP: Through EventBrite. Online registration available until 8 am the morning of the event. Registration also available at the door if space available. Limited to 50.
Questions: Joann Gadbaw, firstname.lastname@example.org