- - - - - - - - -
The Oregon Organization Development Network (OODN) and Cascade Employers Association have joined forces to create the Organization Development Fundamentals Certificate Program.
Whether you are exploring Organization Development or are a new or seasoned consultant in the field, this highly interactive program provides the fundamentals, helps hone your skills all while you network with fellow professionals.
Topics include the roots, values and evolution of OD, the relationship between OD and HR, and the OD approach for project start-up phases, diagnosis, information analysis and feedback, developing and selecting solutions, implementation and results measurement, and consulting roles, coaching and the future of the field.
Each session offers presentations, participation and consideration of a relevant case study to carry the learnings through the course of a real project. The faculty includes experienced practitioners from both the OD and HR fields - managers sharing their insights from inside organizations and external consultants who come from a variety of change disciplines.
The individual sessions are as follows:
- What the Heck is OD? Unlocking the Secret to Happy and Fulfilling Work
- Crucial Consulting Partnerships – Human Resources and Organization Development
- “What’s the Request and Who’s The Client?” Entry and Contracting
- Accessing Insights into the System: Gathering and Analyzing Data
- Delivering Feedback to Your Client and Planning for Action
- Action-Taking: Implementation and Evaluation
- Integration, Closer and Future Perspectives: Finishing the Case and Closing the Class
Dates: Wednesdays, October 7 through November 18, 2020
Time: 8:30 am to 12:30 pm
Cost: Member (for active members of OODN, Cascade, PHRMA & ATD) - $800.00; Standard - $1150.00
Register: Click here to register for the entire series. Call 503-585-4320 to register for individual sessions at the OODN rate.
OODN MEMBERS: You were sent a separate email with the code to use to get the discount rate. If you do not have that code, please contact the office at firstname.lastname@example.org to request it.
Click here for a color flyer about this program! Share with your colleagues and anyone else who might be interested.