Belonging to ODN Oregon means different things to each member. Some of the most important benefits cited by our members include:
- Professional development and learning
- Communication channels with other members on ODN Oregon Slack
- Discounts at Partner Organizations
- Regional Partner Relationship with National ODN
- Community of practice support
- Involvement with the Community Consulting Project (CCP)
Regular membership is $80 per year. Student membership is $40 per year.
NOTE: To renew, you must LOG IN first, using your username and password. Please note that, for most ODN members, your username is NOT your email. If you don't remember your username or password, you can request it from the system or the office.
To Join or Renew, Choose Your Membership Type
**If you are not a student and are experiencing financial hardships, please contact ODN for a special membership rate.
If you are a member, you can edit your profile and/or change your password here.