Typical Client Projects
Projects tackled by CCP will vary in focus depending on the needs of the client, but may include one or more of the following elements:
- Organization structure and culture
- Strategy, goals, planning
- Interpersonal/team conflict
- Organizational processes and systems
- Performance measures/rewards
- Learning and building human capacity
We do not offer consultation in the areas of: fundraising, financial systems, or information systems. To view descriptions of some recent projects click HERE.
Our work always leads to definition of issues and recommendations for future action. We take a collaborative approach to consulting, i.e. we work hand in hand with the client, and are not subject matter experts. We are organization improvement and training experts.
How Services Are Provided
Potential clients submit a CCP Client Application and pass through two rounds of screening before becoming an official client.
Then a CCP Consulting Team is formed. The team is supported by a highly experienced consultant (The Senior Consultant) who guides the team through each of the phases outlined below and oversees its learning:
- Contracting – The senior and/or the team will formalize a statement of the project goals, deliverables, and roles.
- Assessment – If necessary, the team will collect additional information in order to more deeply understand the client organization. This may take the form of surveys, focus groups, interviews, or reviewing existing client data.
- Solution/Intervention Design - The team proposes a direction for their work and seeks the client’s approval and support to move forward.
- Implementation – The agreed solution/intervention is then implemented with resources and support provided by the client organization as agreed.
- Project Review and Wrap-up – The final step of our involvement is the project review and wrap-up meeting where the client has an opportunity to provide feedback on the project and where final recommendations are provided by the consulting team.
Typical Project Timeline
CCP Teams are formed in February and September of each year. CCP works with a client for a period of 3-5 months. Long term projects that the Senior believes will require more time are either declined, or broken into smaller projects and, if appropriate, a commitment will be made for only ONE specific component of the project.
For more information see: